Eight representations of the world of human resources that will help us understand the selection consultants, who continue to be people.
For all those of us who miss the day-to-day life of our office, we wanted to make a compilation of films and series focused on human resources management.
- The Method (2005): Through a novel and cruel method of selection, seven applicants with very different profiles compete for the same position.
- The Human Question (2007): A psychologist in the human resources department of a large company must investigate the CEO, facing the real “human issue”.
- In a Free World (2007): Angie, along with her roommate, Rose, decides to start a business: a temporary work company for immigrants. A reflection of social injustices in the Anglo-Saxon world.
- Up in the air (2009): An unscrupulous consultant, played by George Clooney, travels across the country making staff reductions in companies. But something will change his perspective.
- The Office (2005 – 2013): The day-to-day office is reflected in this comedy shot as a documentary.
- The Human Resources Director’s Journey (2010): The human resources director of Jerusalem’s largest bakery hates his job. After an attack, one of his employees dies and in the face of the company’s indifference, it will be he who tries to straighten the situation.
- The social network (2010): we go back to a Zuckerberg in 2003. Working tirelessly on a revolutionary idea: a university social network. The one that will later be known as Facebook will end up joining 500 million users but the road will not be easy
- The Company Men (2010): Three top executives lose their jobs and try to rebuild their lives in the best way possible. With the help of family and friends you will change the way you see things.