Take advantage of these weeks to train in what you never found time for and complete your resume.
The fact that you have to stay at home and telework, makes some people have more free time than they would like. From New Tandem we have compiled a series of resources that will allow you to take advantage of those hours and complete your resume.
- The Madrid Chamber of Commerce has a series of online courses and seminars on a wide variety of topics related to business development.
- ICEX Spain offers courses and seminars within its training program adapted to the online environment on internationalization of companies.
- The State Foundation for Employment Training (FUNDAE) has a search engine that will allow you to find the training that best suits your profile. In addition to information about scholarships and bonuses.
- Domestika: in addition to being a job portal, it has a training section with reduced price courses focused on technology, design, marketing, business…
- Coursera: it has free courses taught by different universities and educational centers focused on different areas, which you can filter according to your interests or your training.
Similarly, many applications and web pages have made free resources available to users. We have collected only a few that may be of interest:
- Scribd: this website, which also has an application, has made available to users and free of charge access to its digital library where we can find books, audiobooks and articles for 30 days.
- The Internet Archive: like a library, but digitally, this platform managed by a non-profit organization has a wide range of resources in book format, such as movies, images, music or television series.
- Grupo Planeta makes available to internet users free of charge, a strategy of the #keepreadingencasa campaign.
- The National Library also offers universal literature classics completely free through its website.
If you found this article useful and interesting, please share it with your colleagues and friends. Together we can make these weeks more productive.